So anyway, this year, try fooling your family or co-workers for lunch or dinner. To view the original recipe, click here. (Thank you tasteofhome.com)
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound bulk Johnsonville® Ground Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 5 to 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the pizza sauce, sausage and pepperoni; set aside. In another bowl, combine the biscuit mix, milk, eggs, butter and garlic salt. Spread half of the batter on the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Spoon meat mixture over batter; cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Invert onto a baking sheet. Arrange cheese over cake. Return to the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Using two large metal spatulas, transfer cake to a serving platter; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Share your best and worse April Fool’s jokes (or other pranks you’ve pulled or had pulled on you)